Thursday, January 7, 2010

2010!!!

Hold on to your hats people. Expect big things in 2010 from this lady. As far as some things you may see soon on this blog, I'm going to start reviewing my journals from when I was a kid and posting some of the funny stuff. Some of the stuff I wrote has me rolling.

Another thing you will see soon are snippets from a "memoir" I started last year about last year. I have a working title right now, "How to Fail: A Guide for Type-A Personalities". I can't say I know everything about it, but it's my hope that maybe some of my experiences can offer support to anyone who ever experiences failure or disappointments. Hmmmm, like everyone. In a nutshell, you can't escape failure and disappointment. The best you can hope for is to deal with it and learn from it. One of my favorite chapters is on how to stay in bed all day. Trust me, there is a time and place for it.

I have a second blog that's sort of a trail guide. I think I'm going to combine it with this one. So you might see more outdoor pics and trail/race tips. Or I might not.

Hopefully there will also be some travel entries from Italy! If not Italy, somewhere else awesome.

No comments: