Tuesday, March 29, 2011

One week only...

For your viewing pleasure. I decided since I lost my own deal, I would use this as a positive exercise in accepting my body and not criticising. I have a few criticisms on my brain, but I'm keeping it positive. This is a real woman's body. I am at a healthy weight and that is what healthy looks like. Sure I'd like a little more of a buffer between that and overweight, but this is the real deal.

I am going to say 3 nice things about myself. 1-I really like my calves in poser picture. 2-I also like the way my arms have slimmed down and have a little definition. Welcome to the gun show. 3-I am pleased with the curve caused by a nearly perfect hip to waist ratio (studies of art have come up with the perfect ratio of .70, I have .71). While I am very happy with the way my body looks fully covered in cloths that fit well, I'm still slightly uncomfortable with a little more show and tell. The weight loss challenge is over but I'm still going to lose my last 8 lbs by the end of the year. Maybe I'll repost then.....

2 comments:

Casey said...

You look so great! Way to go!

soybeanlover said...

Keep posting! You are great motivation.