Monday, March 28, 2011

Week 12/Final weight

Bah. Spoiler alert, if you're a guy and don't want to hear about lady issues, stop now. My final weigh out was 142.5. That is 1.5 lbs up from the previous week. I believe that is all water weight because I am at "that time of the month" and I feel disgusting and bloated and cranky. Timing couldn't be any worse.


I weighed myself mid-week to see where I was and 2 days last week I was at 140.5. So I was really surprised to see the increase Sunday morning. But then I wasn't either. However, that unfortunate timing did throw me off for the contest. It took me from 2nd place to 3rd.


I also took measurements. All of them were the same or smaller (good job thighs) except in general abdomen, bloaty area of the body.


I guarantee, later this week that scale will drop again. Well, unless the 1/2 a pan of brownies I ate yesterday didn't sabotage everything..... Yes, I ate 1/2 a pan of brownies. But it wasn't a full size pan, it was a loaf pan sized jiffy mix. I went back after the fact, and it was about 500 calories worth of brownies. Not really necessary, but I had cramps so bad all day I finally broke down and binged on chocolate and sugar. And it was awesome. If I did it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing.


As soon as I can get my pics loaded I'll post them. Amy keeps her word. But sometimes Amy is not very happy about being a girl.

1 comment:

soybeanlover said...

The brownies helped. Chocolate helps us be more mentally stable at that time. Some studies have confirmed some similar findings.