Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Week 2

Week 2 went pretty good. I started school so I didn't have as much time for working out or I was just tired at the end of the day so my work outs didn't all happen. I didn't sit down and list all my reasons for losing weight. I thought about it but I never wrote them down. The eating part went well. I had meals planned and lots of vegis in the fridge for snacking on.

I lost 1 pound and at first I was a little disappointed but my goal is 1 pound a week so I'm right on target. None of my clothes are tight and more, so that's great too.

Starting weight: 146
Current weight: 143.5
Goal weight: 131

This week my goals are:
1. exercise: working out 5 days for 50 mins
2. nutrition: taking my thyroid medicine every day this week
3. motivation: write the reasons and benefits for losing weight and making a collage that I can hand somewhere I'll see every day

No comments: