Monday, August 8, 2011

Wedding!




Well, I can't say the wedding went off without a hitch, but I'd guess most people had no idea that there were "hitches" cause we covered pretty good. The main thing is Tony & Veronika both showed up and they did get married.



The wedding breakfast (why is it even called tha
t?) was fabulous. Lots of family and friends around. Too much food. One of the best parts was just laying in the shade on blankets in the grass being lazy after eating too much.

The reception was really lovely. I got to see a lot of people I haven't seen in many years. It made me very happy.


The best part of course was getting a new family member-Veronika. Her mother and step-father came from Paris for the wedding and are absolutely delightful people. Even my dog loves them and she's usually afraid of people.


However, a close second for my favorite part of the wedding is my new dress. I love it. It is possibly my new favorite article of clothing (formerly my Zoot running shoes). I want to wear it all the time. It twirls really well, looks great on me, and is made out of this soft, shimmery, light material. Love. It.

No comments: